Sunday, October 21, 2007

Busy Times ahead

Well, it's official, my bloggng skills leave a lot to be desred. But I guess that's bound to happen when you don't blog all that often. But let's see what's going on at Griffith.

2 week ago, I ran a seminar (hijacked a lecture) on Expression Studio, concentrating mainly on Expression web. It was fun, had a little competition that I ran, which was to design a "it's not cheating" front page (More on that in my next blog. The winners (2 there of) each recieved a copy of expression Web (~$300).
The comp went well, the presentation went just as well, I touched briefly on the aspects of blend and design, discussing the new workflow that Microsoft had created when moving data from a designer point of view to a developer. XAML is downright cool in that respect.

Thanks to Microsoft(Nick) for supplying the prizes, and thanks to the students who entered. And well done to those who finished in the top two spots.

No comments: